Drone Drop Fundraiser
When and Where
5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Support The Community
For over 30 years, the Rotary Club of Aberdeen has hosted an Annual Bull, Shrimp & Oyster Roast to benefit local community organizations throughout Harford County. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have had to unfortunately cancel this event the past two years. However, our beneficiaries’ needs have not disappeared. If anything, the pandemic has highlighted how much these organizations mean to the local area and how much they need our support. To meet this need, the Rotary Club of Aberdeen will be hosting a Drone Drop fundraiser.
How does it work?
Purchase a ticket or multiple tickets for a chance to win. Each ticket sold will correspond to a numbered rubber duck that will be dropped from a large-scale drone. Ducks closest to the targets win prizes!
- Grand prize is $2,000
- Two second place prizes $500
- Five third place prizes $100
- Plus plenty of smaller prizes
You do not need to be present to win. The drone drop will be broadcast on Facebook Live.
- Individual Tickets:
- Discount Ticket Packages:
3 Tickets for $50.00
7 Tickets for $100.00
15 Tickets for $200.00
Tickets will also be on sale on April 21st, at the venue, leading up to the drop.
$150 Bronze Sponsor
- 2 tickets
- 2 beers
- listed as sponsor at the event
- listed on event page and social media
$500 Silver Sponsor
- 4 tickets
- 4 beers
- prominent signage at the event
- recognition at event and on social media
$1000 Gold Sponsor
- 8 tickets
- 8 beers
- most prominent visibility and recognition leading up to and throughout the event
- 5:30 PM - Arrival
- 5:45 PM - Ticket Sales End
- 6:00 PM- Drone Drop
- 6:30-10:00 PM - Stay for drinks and socialize
2021 Event Sponsors
Our event could not be possible without the generous contribution of our sponsors. Please show them your support.
Your commitment to this worthwhile event will benefit numerous local charities.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford & Cecil Counties
- The ARC of the Chesapeake
- Harford Family House
- Havre de Grace Decoy Museum
- The Summer Reading Program of Harford County Library
- Intercounty Outreach
- Aberdeen Rotary Scholarship Fund
- Christmas gifts for recovering soldiers at Walter Reid
- Village of Hope
- And So Much More!
Aberdeen Rotary Club Charities is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Documents and information submitted to the Secretary of State under the MD Charitable Solicitations Act are available from that office for the cost of copying and postage. Tax I.D. #90-0752980.
***Facemasks are required at this event. Please maintain social distancing and do not attend if you have a fever or are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe & healthy.***